Job Opportunity details
NIPUNN is looking for a talented Senior Process Engineer
- Employer NIPUNN Solutions AS
- Position title Senior Process Engineer
- Place Fornebu
- Deadline 01.09.2019
- Duration Project
NIPUNN is glad to offer the following contract position as Senior Process Engineer
- Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
- The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument Data Sheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
- Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
- Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, client and vendor
- Will be assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
- Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
Preferred experience / knowledge:
- Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
- Proactive and innovative
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment.
- Some knowledge of project procedures and systems
Education / experience:
- Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in experience preferably in oil and gas.
- Experience/knowledge with MEG/TEG is an advantage or at least one of the following technologies; WI, Separation, PW, utilities is required
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
About the employer
NIPUNN Solutions AS is basically an EPC company serving to leading Oil & Gas, catering its services to subsea, topside, offshore and marine industry in Norway. Our Staffing and Recruitment division has qualified and dedicated resources who shall guide you through the complete recruitment process, both before and after joining the assignment.
- Permanent or project-based employment
- Monthly meeting with consultants and personal follow-up
- Opportunity to career development with wide range of exciting opportunities
- Mentoring, guidance on Norwegian work culture and career guidance in Norway
- Regular team building activities and great working atmosphere in office
- Custom pension and insurance schemes as per need and agreement
- Technical courses and certifications as per need and suitability