On behalf of our client within the subsea industry we are now looking for a Subsea Designer:
- Designer for subsea templates
- Handle interfaces within workscope
- Establish CAD model, generates drawings and BOMs according to engineering schedule
- Analyze and develop product designs in order to meet customer`s needs, having an awareness of good economic design and safety.
- Design and develop products that are competitive and profitable, improving designs on current products for longer life and more reliability.
- Create and check drawings and BOMs in conformity with standards and customer specifications, ensuring that all designs are done timely and accurately; create technical specifications and procedures. Gather documentary evidences regarding the general and special requirements of the products; give assistance to the Sales and Marketing department in identifying customer needs and in confirming existing product part numbers; provide technical assistance during manufacturing process, until the products are installed.
- Comply with all HSE and Fire Prevention rules and regulations applicable at the workplace; provide dispositions on NCR`s and repairs procedures if required.
- Good working knowledge of mechanics and machine design.
- Knowledge of production processes and cost determination methods.
- Ability to understand and facilitate company policies and procedures.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from subsea structure and foundations
- Knowledge of Creo is a requirement and knowledge of Teamcenter software is an advantage.