NIPUNN is looking for Structural E3D Designer Model & Draft – DolWin 5 OFFSHORE WIND Project
- Employer NIPUNN Solutions AS
- Position title Structural E3D Designer Model & Draft
- Place Haugesund
- Deadline 22.09.2019
- Duration Project
We are looking for a Structural E3D Designer for an exciting customer assignment in Haugesund, Norway.
- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multi discipline teams.
- Modelling structural steel constructions in E3D.
- Drawings production in E3D/Tekla.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D 3D & Draw and Tekla
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
Start date: Earliest possible
Duration of contact: 2021
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Please contact us for more information.
About the employer
NIPUNN Solutions AS is basically an EPC company serving to leading Oil & Gas , catering its services to subsea, topside, offshore and marine industry in Norway. Our Staffing and Recruitment division has qualified and dedicated resources who shall guide you through the complete recruitment process, both before and after joining the assignment.
NIPUNN offers –
- Permanent or project-based employment
- Monthly meeting and personal follow-up
- Opportunity to career development with wide range of exciting opportunities
- Team building and great working atmosphere in office
- Custom pension and insurance schemes as per need
- Technical courses and certifications as per need and suitability