NIPUNN is seeking a Senior Subsea Mechanical Engineer that can take on the role as Technical Lead in subsea EPC projects and projects involving development of new products.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Report to Project Engineering Manager
- Technical lead in projects with the following main responsibilities applies:
- Overall technical responsible in project
- Fulfill project technical requirements and manage the technical work through all project phases
- Project technical documentation and technical progress
- Ensure that the technical scope is delivered within budgeted hours and delivery time
- Manage technical interfaces
- Main technical point of contact towards other facilities, Client and sub suppliers
- Work with project tasks or sustaining work as directed by Project Engineering Manager or Project Manager
- Prepare written technical documentation
- Follow up and approve any work delegated to peers or sub-suppliers
- Ensure that the work is delivered within budgeted hours and delivery time.
- Contribute to ensure release dates for Engineering documents are met, including planning towards milestones.
- Communicate progress or concerns related to own deliverables
- Ensure own work is carried out in compliance with industry specifications and internal processes
- Assist in tender work
- Master level Mechanical or Marine technology.
- Formal education could be compensated by relevant working experience
- 5 years’ experience preferably from the oil and gas industry
- Technical understanding and systematic approach with the ability to manage several activities simultaneously
- Able to liaison with clients, subcontractors, managers and colleagues
- Must be able to manage engineering teams
- Fluent English – written and oral, and preferably Norwegian written and oral
- Good IT-skills is necessary, and knowledge of SAP, Creo, ANSYS and Team Center is an advantage
- A flexible attitude, and willingness to “walk the extra mile” when needed