NIPUNN is looking for a Senior Stress Analysis Engineer
- Employer NIPUNN Solutions AS
- Position title Senior Stress Analysis Engineer
- Place Asker
- Deadline 15.09.2019
- Duration Project
NIPUNN is glad to offer the following contract position as Senior Stress Analysis Engineer
- Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
- Use Excel, FEA Tools, PDMS in pipe stress work.
- Required good knowledge in Fatigue calculations according DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1, sec 2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2 for relative movements between modules causing fatigue in pipes (eg Bridge piping).
- Required Knowledge in develop advanced Excel spreadsheets for finding relative deflection between module due to Wave motion data for fatigue calculation.
- Required good knowledge in Standards like Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, NEMA-SM23, (Compressor piping)
- Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
- Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
Preferred experience / knowledge:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
- Experience with fatigue calculations for piping according DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1, sec2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2
- Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.)
- Excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Equinor TR requirements and good multi discipline understanding Cooperative work attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- Have good communication skills, communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
- Start date: 29.09.2019
- End date: 31.03.2020
- Place of work: Asker
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
- Updated CV
Two references with contact information
- Relevant testemonials
- Information about availability
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
About the employer
NIPUNN Solutions AS is basically an EPC company serving to leading Oil & Gas, catering its services to subsea, topside, offshore and marine industry in Norway. Our Staffing and Recruitment division has qualified and dedicated resources who shall guide you through the complete recruitment process, both before and after joining the assignment.
- Permanent or project-based employment
- Monthly meeting with consultants and personal follow-up
- Opportunity to career development with wide range of exciting opportunities
- Mentoring, guidance on Norwegian work culture and career guidance in Norway
- Regular team building activities and great working atmosphere in office
- Custom pension and insurance schemes as per need and agreement
- Technical courses and certifications as per need and suitability