NIPUNN Solutions is a part of Langset Group. NIPUNN Solutions currently working on a number of new build and repairing vessels projects for Langset Yard Services AS.
The company’s commitment to health, safety and care for its employees and the environment is an integral part of its business.
We are currently recruiting for multiple Planners. These are permanent full-time roles based in Romania and Italy.
- Prior experience, in a Planning and or Production environment.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a Shipbuilding industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Shipbuilding basics, stage of construction, new build, routing, etc.
- High levels of familiarization with Ship construction terminology.
- Ability to read drawings specific to new build ship construction.
- Candidates who identify capability and experience of working with one or more of the following disciplines will be considered an asset: Electrical, Pipe, HVAC, Structural, Joiner, Mechanical, Outfit Steel
Tasks and responsibilities
- In Planning Tool (Primavera), build hierarchal network of work by stage of construction, based on the assembly planning in the 3D model, the production bill of materials, and unit integration documents
- Build job pack schedule in accordance with the integrated master schedule
- Assign resources, to the skill level, based on allocated budgets, and norms
- Produce job specific delivery request list(s)
- Attend / conduct look-ahead meetings prior to job start with all players, to review, discuss, amend and approve job packs
- Provide assistance to the production team, with a physical presence in all areas of the new build facilities, and ‘on the floor’, as the ship moves through all the stages of construction
- Ensure that they have all of the information, and materials to complete their work productively on an ongoing basis
- Liaise with other disciplines planners frequently to ensure productive and timely job packs as necessary
- Interface with the warehousing team to proactively resolve any impending material kit issues
- Work closely with production control to feedback any updates/changes to the job to ensure accurate and timely monitoring and control
- Attend close out meetings to confirm each job is fully completed and obtain continuous improvement feedback for implementation
- Produce close out documentation and archive for future audit purposes
- Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally and externally
- Demonstrates positive attitude and flexibility in work approach
- Please submit your application marked « Planner-2018-06» to email@example.com by 31.01.2018