NIPUNN is looking for skilled Piping Engineers
- Employer NIPUNN Solutions AS
- Position title Piping engineer
- Place Sandefjord
- Deadline 09.09.2019
- Duration Project
We are looking for a Piping Engineer for an exciting customer assignment in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Estimation of own scope of work.
- Prepare technical solutions for the piping and layout discipline and provide technical documentation in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Independently model piping and supports in PDMS and generate drawing substrates and MTO.
- Use scan, PDMS model and offshore inspections to ensure clash-free design and to establish safe and efficient installation methods.
- Specify and order required materials.
- Work set and prepare work bases for prefabrication and installation.
- Planning and execution of marine operations.
- Local design during conceptual and detailed engineering phases.
Preferred experience / knowledge:
- Experience working in multidisciplinary modification projects responsible for detail engineering of piping deliveries.
- Solid experience and independent use of PDMS for design of piping and generation of drawing substrates for prefabrication and installation and MTO.
- Advantage of offshore experience from surveys etc.
- Good knowledge of Equinor’s requirements, specifications and working methodology is desirable.
Education / experience:
- Relevant higher education (master’s or bachelor’s).
Please contact us for more information.
About the employer
NIPUNN Solutions AS is basically an EPC company serving to leading Oil & Gas, catering its services to subsea, topside, offshore and marine industry in Norway. Our Staffing and Recruitment division has qualified and dedicated resources who shall guide you through the complete recruitment process, both before and after joining the assignment.
- Permanent or project-based employment
- Monthly meeting with consultants and personal follow-up
- Opportunity to career development with wide range of exciting opportunities
- Mentoring, guidance on Norwegian work culture and career guidance in Norway
- Regular team building activities and great working atmosphere in office
- Custom pension and insurance schemes as per need and agreement
- Technical courses and certifications as per need and suitability